Can you really earn money selling Avon?

ABSOLUTELY! You can earn additional income, all-expense paid trips, gifts and other incentives!

I just returned from an all-expense paid trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas!  I literally paid $25 to check a bag at the airport on the way there and $25 to check a bag on the trip back.  Other than that, this 4-day trip didn't cost me a dime! 

I have been with Avon for 2 years and this was the first all-expense paid trip that I have earned.  I earned this trip by working my business consistently making sales and building my team.  The prizes and incentives are not just for the "high ranking" representatives at the top.  I am pretty proud of this accomplishment, being with the company only two years, but on the trip I met several achievers that were with Avon less than a year who earned the trip as well!

If you are interested in earning additional income and trips with Avon you should definitely check it out! There is no get rich quick formula here. You have to work hard and build your business, and this company will reward you like no other!! 

Start building your own dream today, instead of building someone else's.  If you are a hard worker and motivated you can build a very lucrative business with Avon. New Avon Representatives can earn $1,000 OR MORE in the first 90 days! Please contact me to discuss the Avon opportunity! You can also get more information at: sholt.avonrepresentative.com/opportunity/start

Or go to my eStore and click on the "contact me" tab and let me know that you are interested in becoming an Avon Representative.
If you are ready to get started now you can join from my eStore by clicking on the "this is boss life" tab.

With Avon you are in business for yourself not by yourself! Join my nationally recognized team today and I will partner with you to build your business!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVON Pro Blotting Paper Compact ~ Brand new and only $4.99 in Campaign 23!

Today is Flash Sale Friday!

Defy Gravity with Avon's Anew Firm and Sculpt Cream for Neck and Chest!