Browse my Avon eStore for great Mother's Day gift ideas!

The current Avon brochure has lots of great gifts just for Mom!
 Charms
Shop my Avon eStore for All New charms you can use to personalize our Cherished Memories necklace or bracelet.
 I Love You ring
We also have beautiful Sterling Silver jewelry! This Sterling Silver Diamond Love Ring has 1/3 ct. of genuine diamonds!
Inscribed inside with "I Love You"

Shop my Avon eStore for other beautiful gifts for mom. Order today from my eStore and have your order shipped directly to you!
www.youravon.com/sholt

Please contact me if you would like to receive a free brochure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVON Pro Blotting Paper Compact ~ Brand new and only $4.99 in Campaign 23!

Today is Flash Sale Friday!

Defy Gravity with Avon's Anew Firm and Sculpt Cream for Neck and Chest!