FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE TODAY! Day 10 of Avon's 12 Days of Deals!

Today is Day 10 of the 12 Days of Deals!
 Free Gift with Purchase Avon
I love when my customers can get free products from Avon especially this time of year.  Order your Avon favorites and get a free gift for someone on your list or a little treat for yourself. Order today and receive a FREE Royal Elegance Necklace when you place an online order of $40 or more. YOU choose the color ~ use the code: RED or BLUE and checkout: www.youravon.com/sholt

Take advantage of this offer today.  The codes expire at midnight today Dec. 9th 2016.

Follow me here on my blog to be the first to know about Avon's special offers and discounts! Or register at my Avon eStore and request a free brochure: www.youravon.com/sholt


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVON Pro Blotting Paper Compact ~ Brand new and only $4.99 in Campaign 23!

Today is Flash Sale Friday!

Defy Gravity with Avon's Anew Firm and Sculpt Cream for Neck and Chest!